Listen up, Cadets!
We won't be having our usual ESCO lecture hour today. Instead, you will be given hands-on training in the art of soul catching...
How to play
- This mode is basically 3v3 Capture the Flag except the flags are your opponent's souls
- Eliminating an opponent causes them to drop their souls (Wrecking Ball)
- Pick up opponent souls using Melee
- Drop souls using Crouch
- Bring the souls to your flag to score points for your team!
Tips and notes
- Environmental kills will not produce souls. They will just respawn the victim
- You can save an ally by destroying the ball that contains their soul
- Souls will also be freed after 45 seconds (resurrects player)
- You can force an opponent to drop your ally's soul by stunning the ball (using Hook, Flashbang, or Whip Shot)
- Opponents will appear on your radar once you are close enough
- You can still use voicelines while you are captured, except the Wrecking Ball will translate
- Just for fun and lores sake, everyone in this universe is dead
- There is an organization called the Escaped Souls Containment Organization (ESCO) that works to contain the worst of the dead/undead.
This mode is a training ground for cadets working towards becoming ESCO Officers
The Director's voicelines are inspired by Lord Shaxx from Destiny 2
|Radar Display Radius||The relative size of the radar (does not scale blips)||0.2|
|X Position (On Screen)||Offset that can be used to change the x position of the radar||0|
|Y Position (On Screen)||Offset that can be used to change the y position of the radar||-0.8|
|Radar Range||Range at which marked targets will begin to appear on radar||30|
|Time Until Release (in seconds)||30|
Made during the Elo Hell Workshop Jam | November 2020 | Theme: CTF (but not just Capture The Flag)