Evolve RPG (Discontinued)
This code is over 6 months old. The code may have expired and might no longer function.
A highly customizable RPG gamemode heavily inspired by RInq and BattleMercy's World of PvP, but built from the ground up.
Available in the current version:
- An upgrade shop with a random cooldowns toggler.
- A quest system with unique activities and rewards.
- A bank with compound interest and upgrade refund mechanic.
- Cash generation that increases with each kill.
- Diamonds that can be obtained through the diamond miner.
- Individual bounties for those who are alive for too long or killed too many.
- A cash farm objective, which transfers cash to your bank account.
- A blood crystal, which gives you cash in exchange for HP.
- A diamond miner, which generates diamonds to whoever owns it.
- A customizable set of random events that triggers every few seconds.
- Bot enemies with fixed bounties and a chance to spawn as a boss.
- A rudimentary level system used to scale the bots' strength.
- Secret abilities that switch locations every few seconds.
- Tons of other customizable variables in the settings card.
CURRENT RANDOM EVENTS LIST
The activation timer and which events are enabled can be customized in the workshop settings.
Low Gravity: sets everyone's gravity to a random value lower than 40%.
Scaling: makes everyone either bigger or smaller.
Kill N' Steal: dealing damage steals your opponent's cash.
Free Ultimate: gives a free ultimate charge for those who unlocked it.
Ghost Battle: everyone becomes invisible.
One Shot, One Kill: dealing 5 damage or more grants an instakill.
Multiplied Cash Farm: the cash farm's global transfer rate is increased.
Slow Motion: the slowest of all quick events.
Multiplied Blood Crystal: the blood crystal deals more damage and gives more cash.
Aimbot: pretty self-explanatory.
Bullet Storm: "unlimited" ammo, faster projectiles.
Gotta Go Fast: move speed, jump height and projectile speed are increased. Scales with upgrades.
Wallhacks: an eye icon appears on everyone.
Free Diamonds: gives a random number of up to 10 diamonds to each player.
Diamond Miner Thief: sets the miner owner as a random player.
No Cooldowns: also pretty self-explanatory.
- A lot of the HUD or in-world text disappears when there are about more than 5 players in the match (which apparently happens with any mode and MAY be solved by leaving and joining the game again).
- Server crashes are still frequent.