A Massive Update has Arrived!!!
So, I know that it has taken me a while to release this officially, but hey, it’s out now. Before I get into what was added, I want to give a big thanks to KevlaR who helped me revive this game mode (YouTube Below). Let’s get into what is new:
• Custom Match Sliders (you can now easily set how long the match is and how long the hiders have to find a spot)
• Seekers Don’t Take Damage (that would not be very pleasant)
• Removed Player Borders (makes it harder to seek)
• TIMERS (one for the time the hiders have left to hide, and one for the time the seeker has left to seek)
• Adaptive Seekers (the seekers are automatically determined depending on how many players you have. 1 seeker with <= 6 players, 2 seekers with <= 10 players and 3 seekers with > 10 players)
• Automatic Seeker Switching (doing it manually was annoying)
• Pitch Shifted Voices (squeak goes brrrr)
• Death Spectator (so you have something to do after you die)
• Periodic Hello (the seekers will randomly say “hello” so they are easier to find. This will happen every 10 – 25 seconds.
As always, remember to join my discord if you have any problems. If you just want a place to chill, that’s fine too.
KevlaR’s YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmaqODtFuyWiaob3DopLGPw
Loading...FullscreenCopy to clipboard