Loot Quest v5.1.2 (by Delwion#2667)
Hunt enemies for a chance to obtain epic loot and save your progress with the help of a 40-digit save code in this long-term, slow progress PvE RPG mode (you slowly progress over the course of several matches)!
|Map||Share Code (v5.1.2)||Default Enemy Levels|
|Blizzard World (+Winter)||AHJ4W||3-15|
|Horizon Lunar Colony||NAXQH||39-51|
|King's Row (+Winter)||8FXAS||42-54|
|Temple of Anubis||NNME3||45-57|
|Forgotten Tower||AY615||Default level 15; +10% EXP; +10% enemy damage; +50% drop chance for runes and lucky charms; fixed champion spawn rate.|
|Arcane Sanctuary||52AV1||Default level 15; +10% EXP; +10% enemy damage; +50% drop chance for runes and lucky charms; fixed champion spawn rate.|
|Lower Kurast||VVN0Q||Default level 30; +25% EXP; +25% enemy damage and healing dealt; +100% drop chance for runes and lucky charms; fixed champion spawn rate.|
|Travincal||8YNYJ||Default level 30; +25% EXP; +25% enemy damage and healing dealt; +100% drop chance for runes and lucky charms; fixed champion spawn rate.|
|City of the Damned||23WPN||Default level 45; +25% EXP; +25% enemy damage; +100% drop chance for runes and lucky charms; fixed champion spawn rate.|
|Bloody Foothills||02VE1||Default level 45; +25% EXP; +25% enemy damage and max health; +100% drop chance for runes and lucky charms; fixed champion spawn rate.|
|Arreat Summit||QQTH6||Level 30 boss encounter that awards a lot of EXP; level 15-45 required to enter.|
|The Secret Place||???||Default level 60|
|Chaos Sanctuary||5XQB9||Elite map: Level 60+; good equipment and playing in a group recommended.|
|Worldstone Keep||BCVSN||Elite map: Level 60+; good equipment and playing in a group recommended.|
- Find other players for your region and platform on the Loot Quest Discord server: https://discord.gg/mdydY4z
- Choose the map you wish to play on and use the corresponding share code.
- The host can change enemy levels by pressing Interact and Ultimate + Interact while standing inside the yellow station in the spawn room.
Setup - Lobby
- Team 2: 1-6 human players
Gameplay - Beginner's Guide
If you are a new player, it is recommended you start on the map Eichenwalde or have the host set the enemy levels to 1-12 on any other map.
- Defeat enemies for EXP and a chance to obtain loot (visible as spheres on the ground).
- Press Crouch to pick up loot.
- Hold Interact for 1 second to respawn when you die.
- The further away you go from your spawn room, the higher level your enemies will be.
- If you pick up an equippable item, it's placed in your inventory (HUD text on the right side).
- You can equip the item in your inventory with Acknowledge when you are out of combat (you haven't taken or dealt damage for 3 seconds) and are at full health.
- You can sell the item in your inventory for gold by pressing Interact.
- You can carry up to five items in your inventory.
- Press Melee to go to the next item in your inventory.
- Your equipped item is displayed in the HUD text on the left side.
- The number next to an item's hero icon is its power level. Power level is an indicator of how powerful and rare an item is. Everyone begins the game for the first time as a Tracer with power level 5.
- Better items will have more default abilities unlocked, can have better base stat bonuses (damage dealt, damage received, max health, move speed, and projectile speed), may have special abilities and a purely cosmetic visual effect.
- A higher player level (obtained from earning EXP, displayed as a small number following a player's name in the HUD text on the left side) slightly increases your base stats and your Magic Find % (chance to find rare items).
- If you want to save your progress (equipped item including all its stats, gold, player level, EXP %, number of boss summon stones; inventory cannot be saved), use the green station in the spawn room with Crouch and press Print Screen to take a screenshot so you have an image of the code that appears on screen (or take a picture of it with your camera).
- You can only get one code every 60 seconds and your progress is saved at the state it was in when you obtained the code (any changes after that are not saved anymore in the same code).
- To load a save state, use the white station in the spawn room with Crouch (this will stop your character from moving) and enter your save code (see Controls below on how to enter a code).
- The other stations in the spawn room are not very important at the very start of the game. You can read up on what each of them does in the list below).
|Pick up item/gold||Crouch|
|Use the primary function of a station in the spawn room||Crouch|
|Use the Reroll function of the red station||Crouch while holding Reload|
|Respawn (when dead)||Hold Interact for 1 second|
|Go to next item in inventory||Melee|
|Equip selected inventory item||Communicate: Acknowledge while at full health and out of combat¹|
|Sell selected inventory item for gold||Interact||Any Emote or Voice Line while holding Crouch|
|Toggle between default/alternative selling method||Interact while standing inside the white station in the spawn room|
|Teleport to spawn room||Communicate: Need healing while outside of the spawn room and out of combat¹|
|Show cost of Gamble, Imbue, and Reroll services||Communicate: Thanks||Communicate: Need healing while inside the spawn room|
|Use a boss summon stone²||Communicate: Group Up while outside of the spawn room|
|Show stats of equipped item||Communicate: Ultimate Status|
|Use the Teleport special ability³||Communicate: Hello||Reload + Interact|
|Increase enemy levels [host only]||Interact while standing inside the yellow station in the spawn room|
|Reduce enemy levels [host only]||Interact while holding Ultimate inside the yellow station in the spawn room|
¹ Players are out of combat when they haven't taken or dealt any damage for 3 seconds (their health will start to regenerate until they enter combat again).
² Only one player can have a boss summon stone active at the same time. Cannot be used when there is already an active boss in the game.
³ The player needs to have an item with that special ability equipped.
When entering a code (Load Save State station):
|Increase current digit||Interact|
|Lower current digit||Melee||Interact while holding Ultimate|
|Go to next digit / confirm code (at digit 40)||Crouch||Ability 2|
|Go to previous digit||Ability 1|
|Cancel enter code mode||Secondary Fire|
|Load item only¹||Crouch at digit 40 while holding Reload||Ability 2 at digit 40 while holding Reload|
|Reset code²||Secondary Fire while holding Reload|
¹ Items cost gold to load ( cost = item power value / 8 ) and are added to the player's inventory (empty inventory slot required). Items from a save state with a higher level than the current player level cannot be loaded (exception: level 60+ players can load an item from any level 60+ save state). Item loading is disabled when a player carries any rank 5 (white) item and is not level 60 or higher. Rank 5 items that are not Super Novice items cannot be loaded.
² Resets the code to all zeros. The game will remember all numbers entered until a player successfully loads a save state, obtains an item in any other way, or uses this command.
The Spawn Room Stations
|Light Shafts (Green + Purple)||Teleporter||There are two teleporters in the spawn room that can be used to directly travel to a hunting area: The green teleporter leads to the map's second hunting zone (of five) and the purple one to the fourth hunting zone.|
|White||Load Save State||Allows players to enter a 40-digit save code to load a previous save state (or load an item from another save state for gold).|
|Green||Get Save Code||Receive a save code for your current progress (items in your inventory cannot be saved). You need to keep an image of your code, so take a screenshot (by pressing Print Screen on PC) while the code is on screen or take a picture of it with your camera. After using this station, you cannot use it again for 60 seconds.|
|Yellow||Buy Boss Summon Stone||Players can buy boss summon stones here for 65 gold a piece. Only one boss summon stone can be active at a time. Players can carry a maximum of 9 boss summon stones. Boss summon stones cannot be used in the spawn room and it may take a while until a boss appears (the summoner needs to be outside of the spawn room). Bosses will always appear near the player that used the boss summon stone.|
|Blue||Gamble||For 30 gold + 2.5 gold per player level, players can obtain a random equippable item of at least green quality (rank 4) from this station, when they have room in their inventory.|
|Red||Imbue||Will upgrade a your equipped item to the next highest rank (the hero stays the same but everything else is rerolled and scaled according to your level).|
|Red||Reroll (hold Reload when you press Crouch)||Will randomly rearrange the unlocked default abilities, the base stat bonuses, and the special abilities of your equipped item. The number of special ability slots remains unchanged, but the type of the abilities can change. Visual effects cannot be gained or lost, and remain unchanged.|
Full instructions and details posted on the official forums:
A list of all workshop modes I’ve published: