All Current Frogger Maps:
The classic game of Frogger returns in Overwatch!
Avoid obstacles and reach the finish to progress through all 22 playable characters. As you progress the game gets harder and the obstacles get tougher to avoid. Do you have what it takes to survive?
Those good enough to get through all 22 characters will be given the option to enter Legendary Mode, a "New Game+" version of the game where you can try your luck with a new playthrough at half speed. No one is good enough to beat Legendary Mode, go ahead and try for yourself.
Currently released on three different maps with completely new and unique obstacles on each map. More maps are in the works so stay tuned and I'll be keeping each page updated.
HUGE Version 1.1.0 Update!
Introducing Save/Load Codes
With the release of v1.1.0 across all maps, I have introduced a new save/load feature that adds a whole new element to the way you play Frogger.
- With each rank you progress, you can receive a 3 digit "hero code" that you can write down and enter at any time to load your progress.
- This means no more losing progress due to server restarts, taking a break, finding a game while in queue, crashes, etc!
- The codes are map-specific, but are not unique to each user. This means that you can share your progress with friends to progress together, or keep them to yourself and keep against friends!
- Each map also has a unique code that will take you straight back to Legendary mode, but there's no saving in Legendary mode, so be prepared to face the challenge!
- Holding your reload button and hitting your melee key will display your save code. Holding reload and hitting jump will open the menu to input your code.
- I've tested all codes myself, so everthing should be in working order, but please report any bugs you find in the comments section below (or on YouTube).
Introducing Three New Maps
Along with Save/Load, you will also be able to extend your journey onto three additional maps! Whether you've already mastered Junkertown, LiJiang, and Nepal, or you just want a taste of something new, you now have another three maps to play Frogger on.
- Illios Well
Check out the trailer below for a sneak peak into the Version 1.1.0 update!