Hello! I was bored so i decided to re-balance the current support heroes since in my opinion, as a support main, their pretty overpowered right now. Hope you enjoy!
Ana is by far the most powerful support in the game and usually puts everybody through absolute misery in any match shes in. I increased her cooldowns so she has to utilize her abilities more often and has to think more towards whether or not its the right moment in a team fight to use certain abilities. Biotic Grenade especially because it is an incredibly strong ability.
- Cooldown is increased from 10 to 12 seconds
- Cooldown is increased from 14 to 15 seconds
Baptiste is the most underrated support, yet one of the very strongest in my opinion. Instead of touching his actual healing stats, I decided to touch the ammo for his secondary fire only because being able to launch 13 healing pods overtuned his healing potential too much. I also touched the duration of his ultimate because for the amount of power it holds, it lasts too long and can be utilized properly without having to last 10 seconds. Immortality Field is also a VERY strong ability, and reducing its cooldown was a complete mistake and never should have been implemented.
Biotic Launcher (Secondary Fire)
- Ammunition is reduced from 13 to 10
- Cooldown is increased from 23 to 25 seconds
- Now goes on cooldown upon respawning
- Duration is reduced from 10 to 8.5 seconds
Brigitte is a very strong hero when played right, and I feel like that her ultimate should be proactive instead of reactive, so I gave her changes to improve the fluidity of her gameplay and make her CC less frustrating to face.
- Speed boost increased from +15% to +25%
- Shied Bash's cooldown resets upon activation
- Stun duration is reduced from 0.5 to 0.4 seconds
- When Inspire is activated, it now displays an aura indicating the maximum range
- Healing effect expires immediately if Brigitte dies
Kiriko is generally a fairly strong hero, but Protection Suzu shows up WAY too often than it should. The cooldown being increased should make it more fair to go up against her.
- Cooldown is increased from 14 to 17.5 seconds
Lifeweaver after all his buffs has been a little annoying to go against because of his survivability, I think reducing his health to put him back to 200 HP will bring him more in line, as I can't touch his primary healing.
- Base health reduced from 175 to 150
Mercy's strength has certainly became much stronger towards the shift to 5v5. This has caused her to be VERY popular to talk about balance wise as her current kit is just unhealthy, so, I decided to just rework her. First off, I gave her a linger on her staff so her Triage Healer playstyle could feel more viable. I swapped Valkyrie and Resurrect's places so she has a MUCH better mid-fight potential, and still have an ultimate worthy of charging for, and it could encourage players to heal more instead of pocketing so she can receive her ultimate faster. Since Mass Rez was overpowered as it could revive her whole team, I just limited it to 1 player like current E-Rez is, except I removed all of her restrictions and buffed Resurrect. I will continue updating Mercy as I would like to see where this rework brings her power level towards.
- Now lingers for 20 hps over 2 seconds. Linger stops when re-attached
- Can no longer manually superjump by pressing crouch. However, the player can still superjump by looking up
New Ability 2: Valkyrie (Formerly Mercy's Ultimate Ability)
- Duration reduced from 15 to 4 seconds
- Healing per second increased from 60 to 75
- Has a base cooldown of 17 seconds
- Cooldown refreshes upon repsawning
- Movement speed is reduced by 11% (including Guardian Angel)
New Ultimate Ability: Resurrect (Formerly Mercy's Ability 2)
- Cast-time is removed, but has a staff interruption of 0.7 seconds
- Using Resurrect resets Guardian Angel's cooldown
- Speed penalty is removed
- Maximum range increased from 5 to 8.5 meters
- Ultimate cost is reduced by 20%
Moira is in a pretty fine spot, but the whole change where she could use Fade in Coalescence grants her WAY too much survivability that was never needed. Reverting it and giving back her movement speed boost in Coalescence should help make her able to be punished.
- Can no longer use Fade while using Coalescence
- Movement speed boost is increased from +40% to +50%
Zenaytta has started to become overwhelming ever since the shift to 5v5, and I think making Discord appear less often should be very welcomed. I also removed Snapkick because it is very much not needed and only makes Zenyatta's role as a glass cannon make less sense, as their supposed to be easy to kill.
Orb of Destruction
- Damage is increased from 48 to 49
Orb of Discord
- Now goes on a 5 second cooldown once Orb of Discord is returned