Not even playing Overwatch will save you from those things.
This mode is fairly simple. There are 2 roles:
- By default, only 3 may exist at a time.
- Must capture an objective placed somwehere in the map in order to score.
- Can kill allies, but will give the enemies a point by doing so.
- Scaled down. Low HP, but hard to hit.
- Attatches to a Soldier's head by jumping on it with Jump Pack.
- Can't damage Soldiers with normal attacks.
- Can wall climb.
There are a few Woskhop settings, including a gamemode option. There are currently 2 gamemodes:
|Mode||Win Condition||Hero Switch||Ideal Lobby|
|Endless||None||At any time||Open|
|Limited||Reach score goal||Only while dead||Permanent|
"I'm loving this." - Me